And I just can't wait till the day when you knock on my door.Now every time I go to the mailbox, gotta hold myself down'.Cause I just can't wait till you write me you're coming around.Now I'm walking on sunshine, oh oh!I'm walking on sunshine, oh oh!I'm walking on sunshine, oh oh!And don't it feel good! I just can't spend my whole life just-a waiting for youI don't want you back for the weekend, not back for a day'Cause baby I just want you back and I want you to stay.Now I'm walking on sunshine, oh oh!I'm walking on sunshine, oh oh!I'm walking on sunshine, oh oh!And don't it feel good!Walking on sunshine.Walking on sunshine I feel alive, I feel a love, I feel a love that's really realI feel alive, I feel a love, I feel a love that's really realI'm on sunshine baby, oh yeah!I'm on sunshine baby